The products that we sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund
If you have purchased an item and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you can contact us for that item and seek assistance. Often they’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Reasons when a customer can ask for refunds from Us
We understand, however, that sometimes we may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which we would provide you a refund:
- Item is not as described or the item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
Neither Websroad are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).