- We are happy to have you here and we hope you will stay with us long term. When we say we, us or Websroad it’s means who we are and we own and run the Websroad site.
- Websroad digital marketplace helps people around the world get digital items. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have a Websroad account that will allow you to buy items.
- The Websroad sites are platforms that allow peoples who are member of Websroad to buy licenses to use digital items like website themes, site templates, graphics files, software code and much more.
- All selling items on Websroad are owned by the websroad. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of the items.
- During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them.
- Websroad Account: When you become a member you get a Websroad account. Your membership will allow you to buy (license) items from us.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a Websroad account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have a Websroad account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
How buying items works
- What you are buying:
- Regular License: Permission to Use only by you or one client, in a single domain/project.
- Extended License: Permission to Use only by you or multiple clients, in multiple domains/projects.
- Item support: All supported items include a support 2 months period. Your right to access Item Support requires an Websroad account. Learn more about item support policy.
- Buyer Services: In addition to the use of the platform, when you ‘buy’ an item you also receive buyer services from Websroad like 24/7 buyer support, fraud protection, item quality control and other related buyer services.
Transacting as a buyer
- If you have an Websroad account, you can make payments by using the ‘Buy Now’ function.
- When using Buy Now you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
- Currency conversion costs: All prices and payment transactions in Websroad in USA Dollar. You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on Websroad. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees). This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing from Websroad, which we have no control over.
- Terms of buying: When you buy an item from Websroad marketplace you are doing so on the following terms:
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item
- we do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on Websroad some period, so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it
- once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item)
- the author retains ownership of the item
- your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services
- Warranties we make:
- We warrant that the Websroad site will be suitable for the purposes described on the sites, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
- We otherwise do not make any express or implied warranties about the Websroad site.
- We will assess refund requests (if you have a Websroad account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of Websroad items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you have changed your mind about an item
- you bought an item by mistake
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- you ask for goodwill
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation)
- If the author or we decide to issue a refund (if you have a Websroad account), any payment made to you will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method (see section 11 – Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency)
- Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer via your Websroad account, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your Websroad account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your Websroad account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
Our use of your information
- Content removal: We can look at or remove any of content for any reason at our discretion. Reasons might include quality assurance, if we receive a valid copyright take-down notice or General IPR Notice, if we think that the content is unauthorised, misleading, incorrect, offensive, or in breach of anyone else’s rights.
Reporting abuse: Please report suspected policy violations by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via a contact form
- Eligibility, suspension or termination: We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of Websroad Market complies with these terms and our policies. We can suspend or terminate your Websroad Market account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you:
- breach these terms
- breach any of our policies
- act in a way that could cause us or other members harm
Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via a help request, email or contact us form. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Websroad Market account email address.
Changes to Websroad Market Terms: We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our community know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. You can close your Market Account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use Websroad Market after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.